Recipe by hollyfrolly
Fresh, delicious, beautiful salad that is PERFECT for a luncheon or a light summer brunch. Serve chilled and enjoy with a glass of extra chilly Sauvignon Blanc. --Original recipe found on i-village.
- 709.77 ml water
- 354.88 ml wild rice
- 78.07 ml chopped scallion, - green parts included (approximately 3)
- 453.59 g strawberry, quartered and sliced (1 pound)
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml fresh orange juice (blood oranges are extra yummy!)
- 78.07 ml raspberry vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, boil water.
- Once boiling add wild rice to the water and return to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 50 minutes or until water is absorbed. (Can refrigerate at this point if making ahead.).
- Allow rice to cool~ add oil, orange juice, vinegar, scallions and strawberries.
- Toss, serve and enjoy!