2 hrs 20 mins
Fresh, delicious, beautiful salad that is PERFECT for a luncheon or a light summer brunch. Serve chilled and enjoy with a glass of extra chilly Sauvignon Blanc. --Original recipe found on i-village.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, boil water.
- 2Once boiling add wild rice to the water and return to a boil.
- 3Lower heat and simmer for 50 minutes or until water is absorbed. (Can refrigerate at this point if making ahead.).
- 4Allow rice to cool~ add oil, orange juice, vinegar, scallions and strawberries.
- 5Toss, serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Rice and Strawberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: