Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got this recipe on line a long long time ago. The whole family loves it. Nice and creamy casserole.
- 1 (8 ounce) package wild rice mix
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) Campbell's cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook wild rice as directed on package.
- Combine cream of shrimp soup, minced onion, melted butter, lemon juice, the cooked wild rice mix, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, grated cheddar cheese and shrimp in a large mixing bowl. Transfer to a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.