Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
I got this recipe from "Taste of Home" magazine. I love it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground pork
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup toasted wheat germ (optional)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture evenly into a loaf pan.
- Bake uncovered 1 to 1 ¼ hours.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Very tasty dish. Only changes I made was to the wheat germ. I used 1/2 wheat germ and 1/2 flax seed. A good way to get those vitamins and roughage. As you can see from the photo, I made them into individual muffins. Didn't have enough time to make into a loaf, and the muffins took slightly less oven time. Will have again. Thnx for posting, Lisa. Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.