Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came from a Casserole Cookbook.
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package long grain rice
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice according to directions on package, spread over bottom of greased 13 x 9 2 inch baking dish.
- Layer broccoli over rice. Sprinkle ham over broccoli, then cover with cheddar cheese.
- Combine soup, mayonnaise and mustard, spread over casserole.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes.