Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. This would be great with leftover turkey too.
- 1 lb boneless chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 -4 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for an hour for the flavors to blend.
This was awesome! I made it with chicken (no rice) and put it in a sandwich - sent it with my husband for lunch one day last week and about noon time he wrote me an email with the subject line "A++" and the email read "yum yum yum." Thanks!