1/1 Photo of Wild Peppermint Tea
Chef Otaktay's Note:
a great tea that helps stop cramps and stomach pains:) kids as well as the elders at the Rez like this:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil about 3 or 4 cups of water.
- 2Add the peppermint leaves and shut the heat off.
- 3Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes.
- 4Pour through a tea strainer.
- 5Add the honey and pour into cups.
- 6The tea can be made from fresh leaves or dryed leaves.
- 7note:you can find the leaves along any creek, river, or lake.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Peppermint Tea
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g