Recipe by Chef Otaktay
a great tea that helps stop cramps and stomach pains:) kids as well as the elders at the Rez like this:)
Top Review by Sue Lau
Please be careful that your peppermint is organic and not subject to chemical runoff. Things like fertilizer can run across the ground and contaminate plants, especially as they drain from a watershed into rivers, lakes, and streams.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil about 3 or 4 cups of water.
- Add the peppermint leaves and shut the heat off.
- Let the tea steep for about 5 minutes.
- Pour through a tea strainer.
- Add the honey and pour into cups.
- The tea can be made from fresh leaves or dryed leaves.
- note:you can find the leaves along any creek, river, or lake.