Recipe by DogAndCatDoc
Posted on their web site...for gift giving in a jar...I plan to try this...don't want to lose the recipe..so posted here.
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sweet paprika or 1⁄4 cup smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 cup garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt or 1⁄4 cup coarse salt
- 1⁄4 cup black pepper, freshly cracked
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons thyme
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until well mixed. Divide evenly and package in decorative containers for gift giving.
- Packaging suggestions:.
- Canning jar tied with a ribbon cut from a bandana.
- Glass or plastic tubes with a screw top or cork top.
- Metal tin.
- Re-sealable plastic or glass jars with snap-top lids.
- Reused decorative jelly, jam or condiment jars (washed in hot soapy water with labels removed).