Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't tried this but it looks delicious to serve to brunch guests. You can tell from my recipes that I use the Wild Oats website for recipes often as well. I love their food!
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 10 pieces white bread (day-old baguette, croissants, or sliced bread)
- 2 cups raspberries
- 6 ounces white chocolate baking bar, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F Bring half & half and milk to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in cocoa powder, until dissolved. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix cocoa mixture in to egg mixture.
- Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Break bread into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cup of raspberries and the white chocolate.
- Pour cocoa mixture over the bread, making sure that each piece is covered.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, until just firm. Dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve topped with vanilla ice cream and remaining berries.