1/1 Photo of Wild Oat's Apple and Blue Cheese Coleslaw With Toasted Wal
Can't wait to make this...may sub splenda in for the agave as the sweetener. Looks fabulous...would expect nothing else from my favorite company and website...Wild Oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups grapeseed oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and black pepper
- 3 cups purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 granny smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, finely diced
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese, buttermilk and crumbled
- 1Place first six ingredients in a blender; pulse to combine.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 4Combine cabbage, apples, carrots and green onion.
- 5Toss with just enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 7Add walnuts and blue cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Oat's Apple and Blue Cheese Coleslaw With Toasted Wal
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.7
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: