Recipe by Kit^..^ty Of Canada
I love the ease & presentation of this recipe. Every week I find wild mushroom discounted in the quick sale area of the grocery store. I always have parchment paper in house. Recipe from Epicurious.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 lb mixed fresh wild mushroom, trimmed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F with rack in middle.
- Lightly brush 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper with some of butter.
- Toss mushrooms with herbs, shallot, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl, then toss with remaining butter and divide among parchment squares.
- Fold parchment to enclose mushrooms.
- Bake packets in a shallow baking pan 20 minutes. Serve packets on plates.