Pasta is a great mid week, quick fix dinner and if I can make it exciting, that's just a bonus. I love mushrooms too, so this is a keeper - with or without the sherry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 100 g pasta
- 4.92 ml sunflower oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 175 g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 175 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 175 ml vegetable stock
- 59.16 ml dry sherry
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
- thyme leaves, to garnish
- 1In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stock and sherry and mix well.
- 2Stir in the tomatoes, thyme and salt and pepper and mix well.
- 3Bring slowly to the boil, stirring, then cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Uncover and simmer for a further 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens.
- 5Garnish with thyme leaves and serve with freshly cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Mushroom & Thyme Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.6
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 34.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: