Wild Mushroom Ravioli With Sage Butter
- Soak dried mushrooms in enough boiling water to cover for about 15 minute (until soft). Drain; squeeze and finely chop mushrooms.
- In a large skillet, cook fresh mushrooms in hot oil over medium-high heat about 5 min, or until liquid evaporates. Stir in porcini mushrooms, parsley and garlic; cook 1 more minute. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a medium bowl combine mushroom mixture, ricotta, and egg yolk.
- Spoon 1 T mushroom mixture onto wonton wrapper. Brush egg white around edges and top with another wrapper. Press edges together to seal.
- In two large saucepans, bring large amounts of water to boil. Add half the ravioli to each pan; cook for 3 to 5 minutes (until tender).
- Combined the melted butter and snipped sage.
- When ravioli is done, transfer to plates, drizzle with butter mixture, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with sage sprigs.