1/1 Photo of Wild Mushroom Ragout
This simple chunky mixture of sauteed mushrooms was a nice addition to dinner at Culinary Communion class! Recipe posted with permission.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large heavy bottomed pot over high temperature heat the oil until very hot.
- 2Add the mushrooms all at one, and saute on high until they release their liquid, stirring occasionally.
- 3When the liquid has evaporated from the bottom of the pot, add the wine and chopped herbs, stir, and saute until the wine and liquid is almost completely reduced.
- 4Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper, and serve hot.
- 5Note: this dish would also be tasty with a combination of other mushrooms, such as porcini and morels!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Mushroom Ragout
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: