1/2 Photos of Wild Mushroom Pizza
I love pizza and mushroom topping is my favorite. This could be a main meal or light lunch. Shredded Asiago cheese also goes great melted on top of pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb sliced assorted fresh wild mushroom (such as morel, oyster and shiitake)
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10 ounce) package ready-to-serve thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Cook sliced mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil about 5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Stir frequently, until onion is crisp-tender and caramelized. Stir in parsley.
- 3Spoon mushroom mixture over pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Mushroom Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
thin pizza crust