Miss Annie's Note:
The unique flavors of the three mushroom varieties meld together to create a rich and delicious sauce. It is a quick and easy vegetarian delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 portabella mushroom, cubed
- 5 scallions, diced
- 1/4 red onion, peeled and julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- all purpose seasoning, to taste (start with 1 tsp.)
- 2 ounces white wine
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- parsley, chopped
- 1In a hot skillet, add the olive oil.
- 2Add the garlic, mushrooms and vegetables.
- 3Add the basil and continue to sauté.
- 4Season with All Purpose Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce.
- 5Deglaze with the white wine.
- 6Serve over fettuccine.
- 7Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Mushroom Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1181.3
- Calories from Fat 1031
- Total Fat 114.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g