Wild Mushroom Fricassee over Polenta
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a covered saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat; add in oil and butter.
- When the butter melts, add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, 10 minutes or until mushrooms are all dark and tender.
- Add in vinegar; stir to coat; the vinegar will cook away in about 1 minute.
- Add in beef broth and scallions; toss to combine.
- Stir polenta into boiling chicken broth until it masses; stir in butter and cheese and season with salt to taste.
- Serve polenta topped with Mushroom Fricassee.