- 8 ounces mixed wild mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 ounces Fontina cheese, diced
- 4 slices bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice or quarter mushrooms.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add mushrooms and sauté until liquid is released and mushrooms are browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine mushrooms, parsley and cheese. Place toasts on baking sheet and spoon mushrooms on top.
- Bake at 350 until topping is hot and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.