Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
You can substitute any type of mushroom or type of bean in this recipe.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry white wine or 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- finely chopped parsley
- Saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic in oil in large skillet until tender; about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine mushroom mixture and remaining ingredients except parsley in 2-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.