Top Review by kristin.craiglai
This was a great recipe and pretty quick when you slice everything with with the food processor. The only thing I changed was that I did 5 cups of mushrooms and added a bunch of chopped kale and it was fantastic.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 7 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup Fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet saute mushrooms and shallots in olive oil until tender.
- Add chopped parsley,chicken broth, salt and pepper and mix together.
- In medium casserole dish place half of the sliced sweet potatoes, add half of the mushroom mixture, followed by half of the cheese.
- Continue one or more layer in the same order.
- Cover and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20 more minutes.