1/1 Photo of Wild Mango and Mustard Seed Salad
Ambya Kusal - adapted from a recipe in "Indian in 6" by Monisha Bharadwaj. Enjoy the contrast of the bright-colored mango and black mustard seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the mangoes, remove the pits and cube the flesh.
- 2Heat the oil in a wok or small saucepan and fry the mustard seeds until they pop.
- 3Reduce the heat and add the curry leaves and the chiles.
- 4Pour this oil with the spices into the mangoes. Mix lightly. Let the salad cool and serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Mango and Mustard Seed Salad
Serving Size: 1 (587 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 75.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: