1/2 Photos of Wild Maine Blueberry Crisp
Julie B's Hive's Note:
Courtesy of The Lighthouse Keeper's Cookbook of Maine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Filling: In a small bowl, combine the Wild Blueberries, sugar, lemon rind, and apples.
- 3Mix well and place in a well buttered 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
- 4Crisp: In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, pecans, oats, salt, and rub in the butter with your fingers until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5Spread evenly over the Wild Blueberry filling.
- 6Bake 45 minutes or until the crust is brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Maine Blueberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 58.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 40.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g