1/1 Photo of Wild Huckleberry Pie
1 hr 10 mins
A great tasting huckleberry pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the above ingredients together with a spoon so that everything is well distributed;
- 2pour into the bottom pie shell as it sets in the pie plate.
- 3Dot the top of the mixture with 2 or 3 dabs of butter.
- 4Top off with the second pie shell.
- 5Once it is correctly positioned you should have a 1” overlap on the top crust so that it can be crimped with the bottom crust.
- 6Crimp or pinch the two crusts together and make a decorative edge to seal the two piecrusts.
- 7The pie can be refrigerated until you are ready to bake or baked immediately.
- 8To bake, preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- 9Place the pie on the middle shelf of your oven and bake for 15 minutes then turn the temperature down to 350 degrees and continue baking for 30-40 minutes or until the filling starts to bubble over.
- 10Once the pie looks done and the crust is a light golden brown, it should be done.
- 11Take it out and let the pie cool on a cooling rack until it is ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Huckleberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 20.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: