1/2 Photos of Wild Huckleberry Jam
Chef #412115's Note:
A quick and easy jam recipe I copied from my friend's cookbook. I think it was published by the Idaho Fish and Game department.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash huckleberries and check for stems.
- 2Place berries and water in deep saucepan or pot.
- 3Slowly bring to a boil.
- 4Add the sugar all at once.
- 5Bring to a roiling boil, then cook for 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Add the Certo packet and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- 8Pour into jars (note: do this as quickly as possible- it will start to set almost immediately).
- 9Seal using method of choice. Boil for 10 min (if your altitude is between 3,000 and 6,000) then let cool.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Huckleberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 99.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: