Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and fast side dish, if you like mild to hot you can adjust. I love these. Compliments almost any meal.
- 1 (12 ounce) package potato & cheese pierogies
- 3 -5 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce (depending on level of heat)
- 1 large onion (sliced in large sections)
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- Boil water for the perogies.
- Add perogies.
- Boil till they float.
- While your waiting for your water to boil place your butter in a deep skillet, add onions cook till transparent.
- Add the hot sauce.
- Add your drained cooked perogies let them saute for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Cooking does not include waiting for water to boil.
Really liked it. Substituted finely sliced leeks for the onions and used Hooters Hot Sauce (not the wing sauce)
Yum! I should have snapped a pic but they were gone too fast!
I love Frank's hot sauce so I had to try these! I am glad I did and will make them often. Thanks!!!