- 1 (12 ounce) package potato & cheese pierogies
- 3 -5 tablespoons Frank's red hot sauce (depending on level of heat)
- 1 large onion (sliced in large sections)
- 1⁄4 lb butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water for the perogies.
- Add perogies.
- Boil till they float.
- While your waiting for your water to boil place your butter in a deep skillet, add onions cook till transparent.
- Add the hot sauce.
- Add your drained cooked perogies let them saute for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Cooking does not include waiting for water to boil.