Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe for wild game.. Note: To freeze: Cool. Place in a freezer bag, seal, label and freeze. To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Reheat on stovetop until bubbly and serve.
- 2 lbs ground moose
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 dash hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon spicy prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper
- Brown moose and onion in skillet and drain.
- Add other ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over buns or any other type of bread.
- You can also use venison/red deer hamburg in this recipe.
Awesome! Used jack Daniels bbq sauce and added a few dashes of franks redhot. Loved it!!! Will bemail using the recipe again and again!
This sure made the moose meat taste yummy...hubby thought it was on the sweet side...made for "What's on the Menu" tag game...=)
This is a very nice way to use up the ground wild meat. I used half moose and half deer meat. I really liked it.