1/1 Photo of " Wild Game " Moose Sloppy Joes
A recipe for wild game.. Note: To freeze: Cool. Place in a freezer bag, seal, label and freeze. To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Reheat on stovetop until bubbly and serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown moose and onion in skillet and drain.
- 2Add other ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Serve over buns or any other type of bread.
- 4You can also use venison/red deer hamburg in this recipe.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Wild Game " Moose Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 198.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: