1/1 Photo of Wild Forest Mushroom Couscous
A unique earthy flavor to the traditional pasta-like grain. Very quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups water or 1 1/4 cups broth
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1Bring water to a boil.
- 2Add couscous, butter and salt.
- 3Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Topping: In a shallow pan, add all"topping" ingredients and cook until mushrooms are tender.
- 5Mix topping with couscous, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Forest Mushroom Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: