These would be nice to have on a Thanksgiving breakfast table. This came in an email this morning. I've never heard of bottled or canned cranberries before so when I make this I'm going to use 1 cup fresh cranberries chopped.
- Mix cranberries and orange peel, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine egg substitute, orange juice, and oil.
- Add all at once to the flour mixture.
- Fold in cranberries and nuts.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Fill muffins cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes or until done.