This recipe was tested for a book review. Never having made soy based ice cream I was a bit concerned but Wow! Really good! ***Cook time is at 0 minutes. It depends on YOUR ice cream maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups soymilk or 2 cups nut milk
- 1 1/2 cups drained silken tofu
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable glycerine or 1/4 cup barley malt
- 1/4 cup lecithin granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon dried wild mint or 1 teaspoon other mint, finely crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cranberry extract (couldnt find this)
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1 cup wild cranberries (tame ones can be found at the grocery store)
- 1After reserving 1/4 cup of the cranberries combine all ingredients in a blender and procecss to smooth.
- 2Chill the mixture if required.
- 3Pour the mixture into the ice cream machine and freeze it according to the manufacture's instructions.
- 4Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup of cranberries.
- 5(I coarsly chopped mine first).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Cranberry Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (737 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 239.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: