Recipe by Molizza
Simply delicious ! It's easy too! A co-worker brought a version of this to a pot luck we had. I lost the recipe . Hers had celery soup, green beans and water chest nuts ,but NO mushrooms.I came up with something better on the fly This is very hearty and creamy. It is a perfect side dish or main course.The house smells wonderful! Cooking time may vary as I didn't watch the clock when boiling the chicken breasts. This dish is a real gem!
- 2 -3 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 -6 white mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) box wild rice
- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Boil chicken breast, then cube.
- prepare wild rice.
- wash, dry and chop mushrooms.
- mix 1/2 cup mayo and 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Fold in rice, chicken and mushrooms.
- salt/pepper to taste, mix well.
- Spoon into 9x13 glass baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.