- 1 (6 ounce) packagewild rice pilaf mix (with seasonings)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10 ounces French style green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, prepare rice mixture according to package directions, substituting 1 cup chicken broth for 1 cup of the required amount of water.
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except the French-fried onions.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 12 by 8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle onions on top and bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.