Recipe by Slocan cook
A wild berry muffin that is pleasantly sweet tasting with berries from my own backyard.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup oat bran
- 1 1⁄4 cups berries
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
- In a large bowl combine milk, eggs and canola oil. Stir with a wire whisk and add berries with oat bran and blend together well.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together then add to wet ingredients and whisk together just until flour is incorporated into the batter.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups filling 2/3 full and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.