1/2 Photos of Wild Berry Muffins
Slocan cook's Note:
A wild berry muffin that is pleasantly sweet tasting with berries from my own backyard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
- 3In a large bowl combine milk, eggs and canola oil. Stir with a wire whisk and add berries with oat bran and blend together well.
- 4Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together then add to wet ingredients and whisk together just until flour is incorporated into the batter.
- 5Pour batter into greased muffin cups filling 2/3 full and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Berry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: