Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A wild berry muffin that is pleasantly sweet tasting with berries from my own backyard.
Make and share this Wild Berry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside
- In a large bowl combine milk, eggs and canola oil. Stir with a wire whisk and add berries with oat bran and blend together well.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together then add to wet ingredients and whisk together just until flour is incorporated into the batter.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups filling 2/3 full and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until lightly browned on top.