Recipe by Mindelicious
(LFRV - skip the oil!) Very yummy!! Fresh way to use all those delicious berries! Gather up your favorite greens and pour this on for a sensational spring/summer salad.
Top Review by UmmBinat
This is so fresh tasting delicious!! I used frozen mixed berries (mainly black berries & raspberries) I strained the mixture through a sieve to leave out the hard seeds. I used an unrefined extra virgin olive oil and local unpasteurised honey to keep it raw. I served it over baby romaine in red and green. I would make this again. Made for Veggie Swap 26 ~ September 2010.
- 1⁄2 cup mixed berry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 -2 tablespoon liquid sweetener (agave, date paste, etc)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice