1/1 Photo of Wild Arugula-Quinoa Salad With Cherries
A delicious salad from the food blog, Kiss My Spatula. The original recipe uses handfuls as measurements for the cherries and arugula, so I estimated about how much I used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place quinoa in a fine-mesh strainer and run under cold running water. Rinse well.
- 2Add quinoa and water to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 15 minutes until liquid is absorbed. Turn on heat and set aside.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare vinaigrette. In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, fig jam, and honey. Slowly, while continuing to whisk, add olive oil until vinaigrette is emulsified.
- 4Add arugula, quinoa, and cherries to bowl. Gently toss and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wild Arugula-Quinoa Salad With Cherries
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g