Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family dosn't care for salmon, but when i made this recipe they were asking for more.
- 2 lbs alaskan wild salmon
- 1 small lemon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup Bourbon
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees.
- Combine lemon juice, and brown sugar into a medium sized bowl.
- Add the bourbon until it becomes a spreadable paste.
- Place your salmonin a lipped baking pan. Coat the baking pan with olive oil. Spread sweet bourbon paste on salmon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked and serve.