Wow, the name says it all. We had a huge buffet dinner for new years eve one year and people could not leave this alone. The recipe is also easily 1/2 sized.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans bean dip, spread in bottom of casserole dish
layer 2 blend
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 avocados, mashed
layer 3 blend
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 3 large chopped tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- Spread each layer evenly in order given.
- Cover and chill before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.