Prep 4 mins
Cook 4 mins
A quick and easy method to prepare a low sodium, single serving of the quintessential Hawai'ian comfort food. Ono! It broke da mouth. Note. An easy measure for the soup base is the use of a salad dressing cruet; dashi to the 'V' line, water to the 'O' line, fill to brim with vegetable broth.
- 127.57 g packagefrozen cooked saimin noodles (discard seasoning packet)
- 56.69 g reduced salt tsuyu soup stock (Hon Tsuyu Kaori Shirodashi)
- 170.09 g water
- 113.39 g low sodium vegetable broth
- 4.92 ml fresh cracked pepper
- green onion
- reduced sodium Spam
- char siu pork
- egg, scrambled or sliced
- leafy greens
- Combine dashi, water and broth into a large microwave safe serving bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add frozen noodles and let steep for a few minutes, breaking up noodles with fork.
- Microwave for an addition 2 minutes.
- Pepper to taste, add favorite toppings and stir.