Recipe by Mimi in Maine
This will please the little on who likes stories about Indians. It would be a fun lunch.
- 1 piece of crisp lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 3 carrot sticks (3 inches sticks)
- 1 teaspoon of slivered sliced ripe olives
- 1 cherries, sliced
- 1 pimento pepper (cut into a triangle)
Directions See How It's Made
- ARRANGE AS FOLLOWS:.
- Place the cheese in a mound on a lettuce bed.
- Using the backs of two spoons, shape the cottage cheese upward to resemble a wigwam.
- Insert the 3 carrot stick in the top for the poles that stick out.
- Place the slivered olives and cherry here and there on the wigwam to resemble designs.
- Add the pimento for the door entrance.