1 hr 25 mins
Carol :)'s Note:
I got this recipe from my sister, who is an amazing cook! We have it often at Christmas for breakfast. The great part is that you make it the night before, and have minimal work in the morning. It's fantastic! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease the bottom of 11 x 13 pan.
- 2Remove crusts from bread and layer them in bottom of pan.
- 3Add a layer of sliced cheese, and then a layer of ham followed with a final layer of bread with crusts removed.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a medium bowl beat the eggs, then add dry mustard, minced onion, chopped green pepper, and salt& pepper to taste.
- 6Pour egg mixture over bread, cheese and ham.
- 7Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8In the morning preheat oven to 350°F.
- 9Mix melted butter to the crushed corn flakes and sprinkle over top.
- 10Bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wife Saver Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.9
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 313.1 mg
- Sodium 926.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: