1/1 Photo of Wiener Schnitzel With Sauce
Kit^..^ty Of Canada's Note:
I like this recipe as it can be made in one pan & comes with a sauce. From Cuisine at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork loin, trimmed
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1Slice pork into eight 1"-thick pieces.
- 2Pound each piece with a meat mallet to about 1/4" thickness.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into three separate shallow dishes.
- 5Dredge each medallion first in flour, then in eggs, and finally in bread crumbs.
- 6Place breaded pork on a baking sheet or plate.
- 7Heat oil and 3 T. butter in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- 8Saute pork until golden brown, 2–3 minutes on each side.
- 9Remove from pan and keep warm in a 200° oven.
- 10Deglaze pan with wine; add lemon juice and simmer 3 minutes.
- 11Add heavy cream and simmer until reduced by half, about 1 minute.
- 12Off heat, whisk in butter 2 T. at a time.
- 13Stir in parsley; spoon sauce over medallions.
- 14Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wiener Schnitzel With Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 924.5
- Calories from Fat 552
- Total Fat 61.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 286.5 mg
- Sodium 504.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 36.6 g