Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I grew up on meals like this, you have to try it
- trim fat from schnitzel, cut into serving size pieces.
- pound meat with a mallet or a rolling pin.
- whisk egg and milk in a dish.
- put crumbs in another dish.
- dip each piece of veal in egg to coat.
- press each piece in crumbs until coated both sides.
- put on a plate, put in fridge for about 1 hour.
- put oil in frypan - enough to generously cover base, heat.
- fry 3-4 minutes each side until golden.
- drain on paper towels.