I love anything coated in cheese, and have tried and loved other recipes but I think this recipe combines all my favourite flavours in a healthier alternative to chips or fries (depending on your side of the Atlantic) I prefer to use my own seasoning mix #440608, however, ordinary salt and pepper will be fine ... According to my daughter (and the rest of the family) these potato wedges are “wicked”,,,hence the title.
- Preheat the oven to 200c and pre heat a dry shallow baking tray.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and spray with olive oil.
- Microwave on high power for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix all the other ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add the potatoes and mix well ensuring all wedges are coated.
- Spray the preheated baking tray with olive oil.
- Spread the wedges over tray and lightly spray once more.
- Bake in oven for 30 mins turning occasionally.