1/2 Photos of Wicklewoodwench’s Wicked Wedges
I love anything coated in cheese, and have tried and loved other recipes but I think this recipe combines all my favourite flavours in a healthier alternative to chips or fries (depending on your side of the Atlantic) I prefer to use my own seasoning mix #440608, however, ordinary salt and pepper will be fine ... According to my daughter (and the rest of the family) these potato wedges are “wicked”,,,hence the title.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200c and pre heat a dry shallow baking tray.
- 2Cut the potatoes into wedges and spray with olive oil.
- 3Microwave on high power for 5 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile mix all the other ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 5Add the potatoes and mix well ensuring all wedges are coated.
- 6Spray the preheated baking tray with olive oil.
- 7Spread the wedges over tray and lightly spray once more.
- 8Bake in oven for 30 mins turning occasionally.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewoodwench’s Wicked Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 45.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: