Another adaptation of a lovely recipe for raspberry jam, for a more grown version add 4 tbsp of cassis to the jam just before potting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to180C/gas 4.
- 2Wash and dry 3 x 450g jars, then pop into a preheated the oven for 15 minutes to sterilise them.
- 3Put the raspberries into a large stainless steel saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes until the juice begins to run.
- 4Add the sweetener and lemon juice and stir over a gentle heat until fully dissolved.
- 5Turn up the heat and boil steadily for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 6To test if it will setting point, pour a little onto a saucer and place in the fridge for 5 minutes, after which time it should wrinkle when pushed with a finger.
- 7Remove from the heat immediately, skim off any scum from the surface and pour.
- 8Pour into sterilised jars (ensure they are heat proof jars) and seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Sugar Free Raspberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (938 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.7 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: