Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light lunch quick and very tasty with the combination of flavours and textures. I prefer Roquefort, however, any sharp blue cheese can be used.
- Peel, core and slice the pears and toss them in lemon juice.
- Arrange the salad leaves on serving plates and arrange the pears on top.
- Scatter the Roquefort and nuts over the salad.
- In a screw top jar, mix the oils, vinegar mustard and seasoning.
- Seal the lid and shake well.
- Pour over the salad and serve immediately.
A delicious salad. I did sub walnut oil for the hazelnut and feta instead of the blue cheese. Made for PAC Spring 2011.