Recipe by WicklewoodWench
Until the medical profession can make up its collective mind on oats in a coeliacdiet, I always think it's better to err on the side of caution and I only use gluten free oats.
- 226.79 g medium oatmeal (gluten Free)
- 85.04 g brown rice flour
- 1.23 ml bicarbonate of soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 28.34 g lard
- 28.34 g butter
- boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220c.
- In a small pan gently melt the lard and butter together.
- Place all the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the melted fat and just enough boiling water to form soft dough (about 2-3 tablespoons).
- Roll out thinly and cut out 2" circles.
- Bake on lined baking sheet for 15 mins, until crisp.