These simple little fritters were always a favourite of my children and it wasn't until I was told I could no longer have them that I craved them too, so I have devised a gluten free version. Brilliant served with a fried egg or baked beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the egg white until it forms stiff peaks, set aside.
- 2Mix together the flour, xanthan, onion granules and seasoning.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together milk, egg, oil and egg yolk.
- 4Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and beat well.
- 5Gently fold the egg whites into the batter.
- 6Meanwhile heat a half filled, heavy based saucepan of vegetable oil to about 180c.
- 7Dip the corned beef in to the batter and carefully place the fritters in oil
- 8Fry for about 5-6 mins or until crisp and golden.
- 9Drain and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Gluten Free Corned Beef Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (671 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 196.3 mg
- Sodium 1188.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: