1/1 Photo of Wicklewood's Cinnamon and Apple Quinoa
If you choose to omit the butter and substitute artificial sweetener for sugar, this will be an incredibly healthy dish. I have also made this with half applesauce and half water when I have ran out of apple juice. I always use Dayla's Copycat Pampered Chef Cinnamon Plus Mix Baking Spice - Copycat Pampered Chef Cinnamon Plus Mix, but ordinary cinnamon works just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring the apple juice to the boil, add the quinoa and bring back to the boil.
- 2When the apple juice is almost all absorbed, stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 3Reduce heat and continue to sir until thick.
- 4Transfer to serving dishes and serve with 1 tablespoons of apple sauce and sliced apple.
- 5Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Cinnamon and Apple Quinoa
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 48.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g