Recipe by WicklewoodWench
This is a great dish for leftovers, I always have a pile of gluten free pancakes ready in the freezer, besides, pancakes are so easy to whip up. It tastes just as good with turkey, and for a dinner party or evening meal you could always add a little white wine to the mushrooms while cooking.
Top Review by mummamills
I made up the filling for one, and didnt have any chives. Had this on toast, and it was lovely comfort food seeing I had the flu! I will make it and fill crepes with it, as it is quick and easy. Made for Aussie swap august 2011
- 8 gluten free pancakes
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 14.79 ml butter
- 453.59 g cooked chicken breast, diced
- 226.79 g cream
- 170.09 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml chives, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- In a frying pan, cook the mushrooms in the butter until soft.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except the pancakes.
- Mix well and place 2 tablespoon of the mixture in the centre of each pancake and roll up to enclose the filling.
- Arrange in a shallow baking dish, covering with any remaining chicken mixture.
- Bake for 15 mins, serve warm with salad or steamed vegetables.