This is a great dish for leftovers, I always have a pile of gluten free pancakes ready in the freezer, besides, pancakes are so easy to whip up. It tastes just as good with turkey, and for a dinner party or evening meal you could always add a little white wine to the mushrooms while cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180c.
- 2In a frying pan, cook the mushrooms in the butter until soft.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients, except the pancakes.
- 4Mix well and place 2 tablespoon of the mixture in the centre of each pancake and roll up to enclose the filling.
- 5Arrange in a shallow baking dish, covering with any remaining chicken mixture.
- 6Bake for 15 mins, serve warm with salad or steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wicklewood's Chicken and Mushroom Pancake Pillows (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 940.7
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 301.9 mg
- Sodium 1066.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 56.0 g